Move Towards God's Purpose With
During these crazy, confused, challenging times… LifeMapping® is a tremendous tool to help YOU create a clearer path towards God’s best… for you, your family, your company, ministry or team!
What Is LifeMapping®?
LifeMapping® is a tool created by Dr. John Trent, and updated now with Kari Trent Stageberg, to help individuals, couples, teams, and companies get a clear picture of their story, identify what is holding them back, and create a solid plan to move forward.
First used as a counseling tool for those in transition or feeling stuck in life, it’s become a powerful personal tool for growth. And is even used now with teams, businesses and ministries.
LifeMapping at it's core is designed to help you do three main things:
- Learn how to capture the key points and people in your life-story.
- Take a careful, change-focused look at where you're at today
- And from that base of freedom and authenticity, create a clear, prayed over plan for growth in the most important areas of your life. A LifeMap® that anticipates challenges and can move YOU towards God’s best.
I’m ready to start the LifeMapping®
I want to Learn More About LifeMapping® – Join us for a FREE, ZOOM callLearn More!
LifeMapping® With Your Company, Team, Ministry or Group
That same three-part tool for looking back in a positive, helpful way, taking an honest look at where we’re at today, and “storyboarding” out a positive plan for the future, is a huge help for many teams, businesses or ministries who are looking for growth, change, great effectiveness and mission reach!
- LifeMapping® helps a team look at the positives of their past, as well as the challenges and “open loops” that can cause blocks or halt growth in people or business success.
- Knowing how to move from “image management” to a real sense of “authentic living” as a corporate or ministry entity sets us up for real change.
- “Storyboarding” that special future for our team or endeavor – as well as the challenges that always face growth, can be transformational in the life of a company, ministry or team.
I’m ready to help my team go through the LifeMapping® process!Book A Session!
I want to learn more about how LifeMapping® can help my team. Join our FREE Zoom call.Learn More!
Become a Certified LifeMapping® Coach
If you’re ready to help others grow in their faith in Christ, move towards their calling, and find freedom in Christ, we'd love to talk with you. We’re looking for a few, outstanding people. Men and women that God is tapping on their shoulder. Impressing on them that while we’re all imperfect and broken, we can in Christ build strong, loving lasting relationships! Find out how you can become a Certified LifeMapping® Coach today.LEARN MORE
ENCOURAGING WORDS FROM CHANGED LIVES
When Lisa lost her job of 20 years, she went into what she called a "spiral".
"I was 'too old' to get hired by a new tech firm - but way too young to retire. I felt totally lost, and was hurt and angry that I was in this unexpected situation." Lisa shared.
That's when she found LifeMapping®.
"I signed up for LifeMapping® coaching thinking it would help me figure out my new career path...I had no idea it would help me with so much more. Once I was able to see everything laid out, my relationships got stronger, I healed from things that were holding me back, I grew in my faith, and I did figure out a new career that has brought renewed purpose and joy to my life. I'm forever grateful for Dr. Trent, Kari, and StrongFamilies for creating LifeMapping® and using their coaching skills to help me when I needed it most." Lisa said.
Your prayers and financial support make resources like LifeMapping® and our coaching services available to people like Lisa. We are so thankful for you!
StrongFamilies is a 501c3, and your gift is Tax-Deductible.